We pride ourselves in offering the best facility, world-class service and high quality instructional programs in Tyler, all at unbeatable rates! Please inquire for membership pricing by contacting Anya Egorova at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 903-561-3014
All new club memberships include access to:
State-of-the-Art Fitness, Pool and Tennis Center featuring:
• A wide array of cardio & strength training equipment
• Free weights
• Kids Club**
• Resort-style outdoor pool
• Poolside Cabanas
• Locker rooms and showers
• Towel service
• Twelve (12) LED lighted outdoor tennis courts
• Specialized game-arranging services
• Expansive Court side Verandah
• Multi-Sport Field
• Group Exercise Classes
• Yoga and Spin Studio
• Annual calendar of member events
• Indoor and Outdoor Lounge areas with flat screen TVS
• Full service pro shop
**Children must be listed on family membership**
Additional Fee-based Services Available:
• Birthday Parties
• Adult & Children Tennis Instruction - clinics & privates
• League play for Men’s, Women’s, & Mixed Doubles
• Seasonal Swim Instruction
• Certified Personal Training, Partner Training, & Group Fitness Training
• Seasonal Multi-Sport Camps
• Lounge and Health Cafe
Included with your Club Membership - EXPERIENCE Rewards Benefits:
Travel offers, Membership Rewards + more. For more information on taking advantage of your benefits or any questions contact Katie Steck at
Membership Options (please inquire for pricing and current specials):
COUPLE + 1 CHILD
COUPLE + 2 OR MORE CHILDREN
MONTH TO MONTH
COUPLE + 1 CHILD
COUPLE + 2 OR MORE CHILDREN
ALL NEW! MORE MEMBER BENEFITS FROM TROON!
Club Rules and Regulations
Member agrees to abide by all rules and regulations of the Club now in effect and as may be amended from time to time. All signs posted in the Club Facilities shall be considered a part of the rules and regulations.
1. All members and guests must check in at the Club front desk upon arrival for every visit.
2. Member and guest must wear attire that is dignified and appropriate for a family club. Attire must also be appropriate for the particular activity. With exception of the pools and locker rooms, members must wear shirts at all times. Any type of clothing intended to be an undergarment is not permitted in any part of the Club except in the locker rooms. Torn or cut-off clothing and clothing with obscene language is not permitted. Black-soled footwear and open toed shoes such as sandals are not allowed on the courts. The club reserves the right to deny access to all or any part of the Club for violation of the dress code guidelines.
3. The actual amount of open court time made available on a daily basis is not guaranteed and is at the discretion of club management. Reservations may be made by calling the club or at the Member Services desk or by booking courts online. All courts are on a reservation basis. After 15 minutes, the member's reservation is cancelled and returned to Club for general usage. A single membership may only book one court at a time and a family membership may only book two courts at the same time. A member must be present on each court and time is restricted to one and half (1 1/2) hours per reservation. If courts are available, additional time will be available in 1/2 hour increments. All court fees, clinics, and lessons must be paid or signed for prior to entering courts. The Club reserves the right to make the tennis courts available for tournament and promotional or special events, at which time use by the Members may be restricted. Towels are available at the Member Services desk and need to be returned to the desk after play. The earliest possible cancellation of a court reservation is encouraged. As a courtesy to other players, cancellations should be made four (4) hours prior to the court start time. Members who cancel within four hours of reservation time or do not show for a reserved court, may be charged a no-show fee if no other courts are available. All tennis lessons require a minimum of 24 hours notification of cancellation to avoid being charged for the lesson.
4. The pool is used for many different activities including lap swimming, family swim, water aerobics, swim lessons and practice, member events, etc. Pool hours and scheduled activities are subject to change. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT USE POOL WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION. Children unable to swim safely or stand in pool must be under immediate supervision of a parent or legal guardian regardless of the presence of a lifeguard. If floatation devices are worn, they must be securely attached to the body. We recommend only US Coast Guard approved flotation devices. Children who are not potty-trained must wear plastic pants or swim diapers with elastic around waist and legs while in and around pools. Please read and follow the complete list of pool rules located on the pool sign in the pool area.
5. Outside trainers, coaches or instructors (or anyone acting as a trainer, coach, or instructor) may not do business of any kind at our facility, whether in the form of client solicitation or actual instruction or training facilitation on our property. All coaching, training, instruction, etc on the club's property must be conducted by TASC employees or TASC independent contractors.
6. No smoking, firearms or illegal drugs are permitted on the premises.
7. Please consult the food and beverage policies posted at the club
8. Cellular phones with camera capabilities may not be used in the locker room areas at any time.
9. Members and guests are expected to help keep all Club Facilities neat and tidy out of consideration for other members. This includes placing all litter in conveniently located waste receptacles; placing dirty towels in the towel bins; wiping perspiration wiping off bathroom counters after each use; etc.
10. Children under 14 using the Club must either be attending a class, lesson, camp or be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is supervising the child at all times while using the club.
11. For your protection do not bring valuables into the Club. The Club is not responsible or liable to members or their guests for damaged, lost or stolen items in or about the Club, in lockers, or for loss or damage to any property, including but not limited to automobiles and the contents thereof.
12. The Club will hold lost items for up to two weeks. At the end of such period, the items will be donated to a local charity or disposed of. For any lost items, please immediately contact Member Services. To recover any lost item, you must verify ownership in person.
13. The Club prohibits the display of any form of promotion or advertising in the Club without the express written consent of Club management in advance.
14. Members and guests are expected to conduct themselves in a friendly and civil manner while using Club Facilities. Failure to treat others in a dignified and respectful manner may result in corrective action, up to and including termination of membership.
15. The member shall pay for any damage to the Club’s property by the member, member’s guest or dependent children.
16. Certain areas of the club facilities are available to rent. The cost and terms of the rentals are available at Member Services.